Be part of the tribe, who built things.
Join the Blockchain & Crypto Community.
Meet like-minded people building a decentralized future, learn from each other, and grow together. Whether you’re a seasoned blockchain enthusiast or new to the space—follow our curated events program, run your own events, and be part of our community.
*Everything we do is geared towards helping your business perform at its very best – inspiring spaces with super-fast tech in the best locations, surrounded by companies that are as ambitious as yours.
thing are good enough
Frequently asked questions
Make it pop at the end of the day put a stake in the ground.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
What is coworking?
Coworking is changing how we work. At it’s core, coworking occurs when entrepreneurs, freelancers, and businesses large and small collide in a shared working environment and create synergies.
What are the building hours? When are you open?
- Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 6pm
- Fri 8:30am – 4pm
- Sat-Sun Closed
- Premium members have 24/7 access to the building.
What should I bring to cowork?
- Bring all of your mobile office needs, we provide the WiFi, desk, and printing capabilities.
Do you have a spare charging cords/mouse/cell phone charger?
- In general, we don’t keep spare electronics on hand. You may be able to borrow one from the front desk, but it is not guaranteed.
Are your events for your members only?
Events listed on our website calendar are open to the public. Members-only events are private and require an invitation.
Can I use the Orchardblock for my business address
Our premium monthly membership includes the use of our mailing address as one of many perks. See your membership benefits here.
How do I pick up my mail?
Premium members may receive mail at our address. All mail will be held at the front desk, and the assistant on duty will produce it upon request. Packages are usually delivered directly to their recipient. Please check in with the front desk regularly to pick up mail, it is your responsibility to come claim it.
How do I cancel my membership?
Let us know 30 days in advance of your cancellation date. Membership will only be considered cancelled when notice, key card, and parking passes are returned. Failure to do so will result in replacement fees.
Is Co-Working Better alternative to a traditional office sapce?
We think so. Here’ s why joining a coworking space is better than getting your own office space:
- Affordable & Flexible– Lose the long-term lease that eats up your cash flow. Our plans are month-month, so you can keep your overhead low and invest more in your business.
- Scalable– Only pay for the space you need. Need to upgrade or downgrade? Not a problem.
- Hassle-Free – Don’t worry about who’s ordering more coffee or setting up the Internet. All of that is included in your monthy rent, so you can focus your time and energy on what matters to your business.
- Grow Your Client Roster Without Leaving – Client acquisition starts here as you’ll share the space with other businesses and startups looking to grow. Coworking is the new networking! Tough to do from your own office/home office, and a lot less expensive.
How do you bill for coworking?
Our memberships are on a month to month subscription and bill on the first. We use a prorated system so if you sign up halfway through the month you will only be billed half. We ask that new members sign on for a minimum of three months. If you need to cancel you must let us know a month in advance.
Are there any rules?
Everything you need to know about coworking etiquette, you learned in Kindergarten. Mutual respect and personal responsibility are the main tenets of coworking. Respect the limits of your membership choice, be polite and courteous, clean up after yourself, share the space, and enjoy yourself